Welcome to Kaiteri Lodge. We offer modern, beach-style and back packer accommodation right beside Kaiteriteri Beach in Nelson, New Zealand. Whether you’re taking a family holiday, a couple’s escape, or visiting from overseas, you’ll find relaxation, adventure and friendly locals at Kaiteri Lodge. The beautiful Nelson region boasts the most sunshine hours in New Zealand, and a selection of safe swimming beaches. At Kaiteri Lodge, we’re proud to offer the best of everything New Zealand has to offer – friendly people, local cafes and restaurants, golden beaches, walking tracks, beautiful scenery, and comfortable, welcoming accommodation for any traveller. We’re ideally situated close to the Abel Tasman National Park, mountain biking tracks, sky diving, seal swim expeditions, the famous World of Wearable Arts and Classic Cars Museum. When you stay at our Kaiteriteri accommodation, you won’t be short on things to see and do. Go kayaking, sailing, mountain biking, fishing or swimming, or visit the nearby walking tracks for a real outdoor Kiwi experience.
- On site tour booking desk for local activities and advice.
- Conference facility.
- An outdoor BBQ area.
- A TV and lounge area.
- A fully equipped kitchen.
- Laundry facilities.
- Internet/Skype work station/Wireless options.
- The Beached Whale Restaurant and Bar, with a la carte dining, children’s area and Sports TV.
- Woodfired pizza and takeaways.
- Mini golf (not operated by lodge).
- A children’s playgound (not operated by lodge)